Terms and Conditions of Service
- The service report must be collected at the time of submission of any product to the Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP). The same service report needs to be produced in original at the time of collection of the repaired/replaced product from the AASP. The AASP reserves the right to refuse delivery of product upon failure to produce the original service report.
- The AASP shall not be obliged to undertake repair of products/parts affected by physical and/or liquid damage. Such items require paid replacements, as damages are not covered under one year Apple limited warranty or Apple Care Protection Plan.
- Do not open the Apple Product. Opening the Apple Product may render the product ineligible for authorized service. Only Apple or an AASP should perform service on Apple Products.
- The defective products replaced, as part of the service process will not be returned on availing warranty service or paid service at exchange price as the same is returned to Apple.
- During service, the contents of the storage media will be deleted and reformatted. Apple and AASP are not responsible for any loss of software programs, data or other information contained on the storage media or any other part of the apple product serviced.
- The charges for labor as well as spares used for non-warranty repairs shall be as per the applicable price lists approved and recommended by Apple.
- The AASP shall not be responsible for damages during service to any product, which has been tampered or modified by unauthorized personnel before submission at the service center.
- The AASP shall make all efforts to ensure that the product is repaired within three working days from the submission of faulty product. At times however, due to non-availability/shortage of critical spare parts or complicated fault, the repair turn around time may take longer than indicated while accepting the device for repair. The AASP shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever in the event of delay in repair for such afore-mentioned reasons.
- The AASP is not liable for any delays, non performance, failure or non delivery of the product due to contingencies arising from any force majeure, act of God, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lockout, industrial dispute, labor trouble, transportation embargo, imminence or the existence of any state emergency, war, civil commotion right, approval or imposition of sanctions or any measure taken by the government which renders it impossible or impractical for AASP to perform supply, service or deliver the product to the Customer.
- A replacement part or product assumes the remaining warranty of the Apple Product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for the customer.
- The estimate given at the time of submission of the product at AASP is provisional and may vary at the time of detailed inspection. Should the final expected charges be more than the initial estimate, the AASP will proceed only after taking the approval of the Customer.
- It cannot be ascertained that a faulty device will be returned in working condition if complete repair as communicated to customer is not undertaken.
- In the event the final estimate is not approved by the customer within 7 days, the product will be returned in partly repaired/unrepaired condition and the AASP will not be responsible for the same whatsoever.
- The customer shall take the delivery of the Product within 30 (Thirty) days of written intimation from AASP in the event the delivery is not taken by the customer, AASP reserves the right to auction the Product to recover the repair /storage charges.
I agree to all the aforementioned terms and conditions.